Terms and Conditions for Visa Application Services
These Terms & Conditions govern visa application and other related services provided by Wakanow for their clients.
- Wakanow acts as an agent on behalf of their clients in the submission of applications for visa and ancillary services to the appropriate institutions and/or immigration authorities.
- Wakanow shall not be held responsible for costs (directly or consequential) incurred due to any delay arising from incomplete visa application form, inaccurate/false information or documentation provided, or as a result of circumstances outside Wakanow’s control.
- Wakanow reserves the right to return any passport without the requested visa if the passport or the documents provided do not comply with the requirements or if there is insufficient time to process the visa.
- Wakanow bears no responsibility for costs incurred by an applicant or any secondary applicants while waiting for a visa to be finalised by the immigration authorities. These costs may include but are not limited to cost of flights, rent of accommodation, and loss of earnings or any other costs.
- Wakanow will not be held responsible should the immigration authorities or any other third party change their rules,
regulations or processing requirements if that change has a direct effect on the timeline for delivery. However, Wakanow will use its best endeavours to minimise any delay or inconvenience caused in this respect.
- Wakanow is a private company and do not have authority to grant a visa of any kind. We cannot guarantee a positive result on a visa application. The final decision on all applications rests with the relevant organization responsible for issuing that result.
- Wakanow cannot influence any decision made by an immigration authority; any delay by an immigration authority in the
issuing of a visa; or a decision to refuse to grant a visa.
- It is the client’s responsibility to provide Wakanow with all required information and documentation concerning the application. However, Wakanow may assist, where necessary, to provide documentation subject to clients request.
- Wakanow cannot lodge a visa application until it has complete documentation and any subsequent documentation requested by Wakanow from the applicant.
- Wakanow will use and rely on information provided by the clients in the provision of services to them. Wakanow will not independently verify or assume responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of such information.
- Wakanow shall not be held responsible for any changes in immigration policy which affect the eligibility of a visa application at any stage while a visa application is being processed by the Immigration Authorities.
- Wakanow shall not be responsible to provide the relevant medical forms/vaccination cards to a client, should health examinations be required. Hence Wakanow has no part in the process of carrying out these medicals or providing these medical results to the Immigration Authorities for further processing.
- Wakanow will not proceed with visa application services until payment has been made.
- Our prices may need to be changed without prior notice as our prices are governed by exchange rates and changes in immigration costs.
- As soon as payment is received, the client is deemed to have engaged the service of Wakanow. Once the service has been provided to the client it cannot be returned. Where visa was denied, visa processing fees are non-refundable.
- If, after requesting for visa application with Wakanow you wish to withdraw the visa application and that application has not been submitted to the Immigration Authorities, 10% of the amount paid shall be deducted as assessment and/or administration fees.
- Where an applicant fails to honour a scheduled appointment at the embassy, Wakanow shall charge N5,000 (Five thousand
naira) only as penalty and to secure subsequent appointment at the appropriate embassy.
- In the event of loss or damage to any passport or documents received, Wakanow liability will be limited to the actual value of the passport and documents up to a maximum of N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira) per applicant. Wakanow accepts no liability for consequential loss.
- Wakanow reserves the right not to provide any service without the client agreeing to our terms and conditions as set out here.
- Wakanow is entitled to include additional Terms & Conditions should the need arise. The request for lodgement of an application to Wakanow by web, post, phone, email, constitutes agreement to these Terms & Conditions, including amendments thereto, by the customer.
- Wakanow will not be held responsible for any loss or damage caused by an embassy/consulate issuing an incorrect visa or incorrect details on a visa as this is out of our control.
- Wakanow shall not be held responsible under any circumstance, to compensate for any injury, accident, loss, damage or delay (whether directly or consequential), of any passports or travel documents by any third party courier/delivery company.