Wakanow Pay Small Small (PSS) is a flexible travel payment plan that allows customers lock down great travel deals by making only 25% down payment of the travel cost and paying the rest in convenient instalments.
PSS allows you to save as much as 150% by taking advantage of the ‘early bird’ fares, and spread your payment over a convenient period of time.
Terms and Conditions
- All installments must be paid in full before travel date.
- All transactions made on the “Pay Small Small” scheme are subject to a (non-refundable) down payment of 25% of the transaction value, payable within 24 hours of booking request.
- Tickets shall ONLY be issued upon initial down payment and a lien is placed on the ticket until all installments are fully paid. Changes are permitted with applicable charges.
- Strict adherence to the payment plan opted for by the passenger is advised. Default charges apply to late payment.
- Refunds are applicable on total amount paid less 25% of the total value of the transaction (Refer to No2 above). This amount covers the cancellation charges on tickets.
- Travel Insurance policy on Pay Small Small is not confirmed until final payment.
- Tickets will not be released BEFORE payment of the final installment for the purpose of procuring Traveler’s Allowance (PTA or BTA).
Take advantage of our fantastic offers and deals