The Chinese economy is growing in leaps and bounds, ably attracting investors and people interested in transacting business in China. In China, there is something for everyone. You may also take advantage of the many tourist attractions in China, what better way to enjoy business than when it’s juxtaposed with pleasure.
What do I need to know before I apply?
There are several types of visas to China including: student visa; business visa and immigration visa. Chinese visas are however mostly issued for business travellers.
What are the Chinese Visa requirements?
• E-Passport valid for at least 6 months
• 6 Month Bank statement
• Company"s Introduction Letter
• Employment Letter
• 2 Colour Passport Photographs
• Invitation letter from a business partner in China
• Certificate of Incorporation
• Flight ticket and evidence of Hotel accommodation which can booked by clicking here
How can I apply now?
• Applicant is required to come to the Chinese Embassy for appointment of interview first on Tuesday or Thursday (3pm-5pm, except public holidays), with complete visa application documents as required.
• Applicant himself (except holders of diplomatic and official passports) should come to the Embassy for interview. If you fail the interview your application will be rejected and if you pass, you get a pick-up form which specifies a date of collection. However, to pass the interview does not necessarily mean that the applicant will obtain a visa.
• In all cases, incidents involving the presentation of forged or fake documents shall be reported to the Nigerian government through a diplomatic channel. In addition, you will be disqualified for the Chinese visa.
• On the date of collection, the applicant (or someone on behalf) will come to the Embassy with the pick-up form, to check the final result. The applicant who is granted visa pays his visa fee with an ATM card or debit card in the visa hall, before picking up his passport. The applicant who is not granted visa goes directly to get back his passport, without any need to pay.
When do I apply for a visa to China?
You should apply 10 working days before you are due to travel.
What are the contact details of the Chinese Embassy?
Chinese embassy in Abuja Nigeria
Ambassador: Mr. Deng Boqing
Address: Plot 302-303, A.O. Central Area, Abuja, Nigeria
Tel: +234-9-4618661, 4618662
Flight and Hotel booking
About 30% of travelers today take ill or become injured whilst abroad. They also face non-medical risks including travel delays, loss of passport or loss of baggage. With our travel insurance
, you no longer have to worry about these unforeseen risks. It is not only affordable; it is also reliable and broad. Travel in style and let our travel insurance
serve as your safety net today.